You can edit page types:
- Basic Details - Basic details allows you to specify the following about your page type:
- Page Type Name - The readable name of the page type.
- Page Type Handle - The system handle. only lowercase letters, numbers, and underscores.
- Default Page Template - The page template that will be used by default when this a page of this page type is created.
- Launch in Composer? - Determines whether or not the composer overlay launches automatically when a page of this page type is created. Useful if you have lots of attributes or options that need to be set right off the bat.
- Is This Page Type Used Frequently? - Checking this box makes the page type always appear in the Pages panel. Otherwise it will be tucked away under the "more" section.
- Allowed Page Templates - Allows you to choose which Page Templates can be used in conjunction with this Page Type.
- Publish Method - Let's you control the publishing flow, e.g. whether users can publish it under any page, below a certain page only, or below pages of a certain page type.
- Edit Form - This allows you to control what attributes are available to edit for the page in composer.
- Output - Allows you to see which Page Templates are associated with the Page Type and edit their default content.
- Permissions - Let's you edit permissions pertaining to this page type: Edit Page Type, Edit Page Type Permissions, and Edit Page Type Drafts.
- And if need be, you can delete them.